Sunday 2 February 2014

My new best friends.





A view of my kitchen essentials. This year I made the decision to cut all animal products from my diet. This last month has been such an adjustment for me, by cutting out all meat and dairy - a diet that I have been used to since I was born. To now having to  pretty much avoid every isle apart from the fruit and veg section in the supermarket, and then saying goodbye to most of my favourite restaurants and foods. Even though turning 'vegan' as some may put it and attempting to cut all animal products, this was to do with medical reasons for me and nothing more but I do already see the benefits and I know now it is one of the best decision I have made. I have also just started a course in Nutritional Biochemistry, so this blog for me is going to be a learning curve as I learn to adapt to my new diet and attempt to create some of my pervious favourite foods (that I am still daily craving) and create them in a more healthy and clean way as well as being free from all animal products. I hope you enjoy reading.
#LovaineEats

No comments:

Post a Comment